Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Squak Box.....

Okay.....I am finally ready to admit it.  It's embarrassing, so be aware.  

I have a new addiction (yes, unfortunately this is in addition to food, not a replacement....).  I have become somewhat of a TV junkie.  Yeah, really pathetic, I know.  I have been trying to stay home a little more because I am trying to spend less money and I also need to spend more time with my doggie (she seems to be much better when I'm around more.....do you think she could be spoiled?).  Anyway, here are the shows that I tend to watch on a regular basis (or somewhat regular basis):

Cops
House Hunters (and House Hunters International)
Speeders (if you haven't watched this show....it's pretty funny)
The Next Food Network Star
Design Star
Peter Perfect
Split Ends
My First Home
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
E! True Hollywood Story (but I think I've seen them all this season)
Intervention
The Bachelorette (but she REALLY bugs me....I mean REALLY, REALLY bugs me.....)
Dinner Impossible

And a lot of shows I watch are in reruns right now or aren't on, such as:

The Amazing Race
Survivor (off and on....)
The Biggest Loser
The Bachelor (if he's cute)
Oprah
Dr. Phil
Law & Order SVU
Super Nanny
Wife Swap
John & Kate + 8

And when I can't find anything to watch I usually just put on The Food Network (yes, to feed BOTH of my addictions) or CNN (although Nancy Grace is irritating....).

So, there you have it!  I'm open to suggestions if you have any "must-see" shows that I may be missing!

It's a good thing I'm going on a LONG vacation.  Perhaps that will break me of this extremely embarrassing, time-wasting, brain-rotting, fat-creating, past time.

Sigh.....


4 comments:

Julie said...

My new addiction is reading blogs, so THANK YOU for finally updating yours! I was going crazy looking at your pictures from Thanksgiving. Two new posts . . . I am very excited! Julie

Becky Jean said...

I will admit my TV addiction.... General Hospital. Okay, that's only one of them. I like TV and I seem to enjoy trashy TV. So you're in good company with us!

The Sjoblom Family said...

I seriously haven't heard of half of those tv shows....You are worrying me a little bit. I love House and Bones, which are both done for the season now. I also have the addiction of looking at friends blogs.....I am such a loser. Sometimes I check like 4 times a day to see if anyone has updated theirs. Well have fun on your Vacation. I'll let you know when the baby arrives.

Meg

Margo said...

May I recommend the Colbert Report, and/or The View? Hope all is well!!!